Conditions of participation for the “Website 01/2023” competition
- 1 Item
- The following conditions of participation and data protection information regulate the participation in the competition “Website 01/2023” of YAGOBI Birkäcker 1, 89597 Unterwachingen (organizer) as well as the processing of the data collected from the participants.
- By entering the competition, participants accept these terms and conditions.
- 2 Eligibility
- Participation in the competition is free of charge.
- All persons over the age of 18 residing in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are eligible to participate.
- Employees of the organizer, their relatives as well as employees of cooperation partners who are commissioned with or involved in the creation or handling of the competition are excluded from participation.
- The organizer reserves the right to exclude individual participants from the competition if there are justified reasons, for example (a) in the event of manipulation in connection with access to or implementation of the sweepstakes, (b) in the event of violations of these conditions of participation, (c) in the event of unfair trading, (d) in the event of false or misleading information in connection with participation in the sweepstakes; or (e) multiple participation under several names / pseudonyms to increase the chance of winning.
- 3 Implementation of the competition
- The competition starts on 09.01.2023 and ends on 31.01.2023. Participation in the competition is only possible within this period. Late entries will not be considered in the drawing for the prize.
- Participation in the sweepstakes is automatic for all eligible participants by filling out the “Sweepstakes” sweepstakes card. The first and last name, e-mail address and address are marked as mandatory fields (*). Providing the name of the company is on a voluntary basis.
- The determination / drawing of the prizes will take place on the following day of the competition at the latest.
- Discounted websites are offered as the main prize throughout the term.
- The implementation of the competition and the determination of the winners is the sole responsibility of the organizer.
- 4 Processing
- Winners will be notified in writing by the organizer and will receive the prize by mail or by personal delivery from our sales representatives.
- Full or partial cash payment of the prize will not be made.
- If delivery of the prize notification is not possible due to incomplete or incorrect contact details, the claim to the prize shall lapse at the discretion of the organizer.
- The winner has no right to change or supplement the respective prize.
- Any subsequent costs triggered by the respective prize shall be borne by the winners themselves.
- 5 Warranty
- The organizer reserves the right to terminate or modify the competition at any time due to external constraints, without this giving rise to any claims by participants against the organizer.
- This applies in particular in the event of legal or official directives, technical problems or changes.
- 6 Liability
- Notwithstanding the other statutory requirements for claims, the following exclusions of liability apply to claims for damages against the organizer.
- The organizer shall be liable without limitation insofar as the cause of the damage is based on intent or gross negligence.
- In addition, the organizer is liable for the slightly negligent causation of essential contractual obligations. Material contractual obligations are obligations whose breach jeopardizes the achievement of the purpose of the contract or whose fulfillment makes the implementation of the competition possible in the first place and on whose compliance the participants may regularly rely. In these cases, however, the organizer is liable only to the extent of foreseeable damages typical for the contract.
- The further liability of the organizer is excluded.
- The above limitations of liability shall not apply
– in case of injury to life, body and health,
– for a defect after assumption of a guarantee for the quality of a product
– in case of fraudulently concealed defects
- Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
- Insofar as the liability of the organizer is limited or excluded, this also applies to the personal liability of employees, representatives or vicarious agents of the organizer.
- 7 Data protection
- The organizer collects, stores and processes data of the participants only insofar as this is permitted by law or the participants consent to it.
- The following data is collected for the design, implementation and processing when participating in the sweepstakes: First name, last name, address and e-mail address.
- The data will be processed for the following purposes:
The organizer processes personal data only for the purposes of this competition on the basis of the consent of each participant in accordance with Art. 6(1a) EU-DSGVO. Further data protection information can be viewed at any time under DE/Data protection declaration.
The organizer will only use personal data beyond the purposes of this competition if the participant has submitted a separate written declaration of consent. The submission of such a declaration of consent for further use of his/her personal data is voluntary and not a prerequisite for participation in the competition.
- 8 Final provisions
- The legal process is excluded.
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively.
- The organizer reserves the right to change these conditions of participation at any time without separate notification. Unless otherwise required by law, changes to the Terms and Conditions of Participation will apply only to new entries and will not affect any entrant who entered the Sweepstakes before the Terms and Conditions of Participation were changed.