The free service GOOGLE Search Console
Google Search Console is a free tool provided by Google that allows website owners to manage and optimize their website in Google’s search results. Search Console allows you to see how often your site is found in Google, what keywords are used to find your site, and which pages are clicked on the most. You can also find and fix errors on your website that could cause it to rank lower in search results.
Some of the key features of Search Console include:
- Search queries: Here you can see which search terms are used by users to find your website, as well as the number of clicks, impressions and click-through rate (CTR) for each term.
- Performance: Here you can see how often your website appears in Google’s search results and how often it is clicked. You can also see which pages on your website are most clicked and which devices and countries have the most visitors.
- Errors: Here you can find and fix errors on your website that could cause it to perform worse in search results. For example, you can see here if Google has problems accessing certain pages of your website or if there are problems with your website’s sitemap.
- Sitemap: Here you can submit and manage your sitemap to make it faster and easier for Google to access all the pages on your site.
- Security: Here you can see if Google has found any security issues on your website and how to fix them.
Overall, Search Console is a valuable tool to improve your website’s visibility and performance in Google’s search results. It allows website owners to manage and optimize their website by providing important data and information about their website performance and errors.
Tip: The account creation as well as basic setup of GOOGLE Search Console is already included in the price of the basic installation at YAGOBI!
Read also the following articles on the subject of free GOOGLE – services.